Rock Solid Hardware
Present, annotate and collaborate on a giant tablet with meeting participants in the room and around the world. An InFocus Mondopad puts everything you need to visually present, capture and share ideas at your fingertips – all beautifully integrated into a single device.
Designed for Multi-touch
Mondopad’s human, natural touch interface changes the way people interact with information,collaborate and connect. Meetings are more engaging, content is more immersive, and audiences are more engaged.
The included Mondopad software makes full use of the Mondopad’s multi-touch capabilities to simplify and optimize all of its presentation, annotation and collaboration applications.
Video Connect to the World
Add Mondopad as a SIP endpoint on your video conference server or service. You can also install the desktop client onto Mondopad for your video conferencing system, just like you would a PC.
If you don’t have a video conferencing system, we have an affordable video conferencing solution from Vidtel.
Industry standard collaboration tools like GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Lync and Adobe Connect run seamlessly on a Mondopad. It’s as easy as downloading an app.
The Mondopad combines the power and flexibility of an all-in-one PC with a giant touch display in an elegant and cost effective package.
Mondopad is built around industry standards and leading technologies from Intel and Microsoft, so upgrading to the latest software and tools is a breeze.
- 55-inch 1080p LCD display with multi-touch overlay
- High performance Intel i5 PC running Win 7 Pro
- Full version of Microsoft Office
- High definition 720p camera with 4 integrated microphones
- Voice-optimized sound bar for dialogue clarity
- HDMI 1.3, USB x 6, Ethernet x 2, VGA, S-video, component, composite, RS232
- Intel vPro technology for remote monitoring and management
- One-year limited warranty
See Me. Touch Me. “Wow” Them.
Easy and familiar presentation, annotation and collaboration applications optimized for touch
Sharing documents and visuals during a meeting from any device is amazingly easy with the Mondopad’s simple and familiar folder structure.
- Add, remove and launch documents from the Mondopad’s View/Share folder, which anyone in the meeting can access
- You can even email files directly to the Mondopad
- Use all of the office documents (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF, JPGs and more) that you use every day — all optimized for touch
Brainstorm, record and share information & ideas
The Mondopad’s whiteboard and collaboration apps make it easy to open the dialogue, increase interest and capture and share the ideas.
- A complete set of writing and drawing tools, pens, highlighters, shapes and lines are at your command
- Whiteboard drawings and notes on your meeting visuals can be collected, saved and emailed to meeting participants right from the Mondopad
Check our Events page for the time of our next free Mondopad webinar.
Never Lose An Idea
Take notes on-screen and collaborate in real time
You can also use the whiteboard’s writing and drawing tools to take notes on what is being presented on screen. This highly-visual medium allows your teams to communicate more effectively and never lose an idea.
- Circle or highlight key information on PPT slides, spreadsheets, design comps, and more
- Identify information on-screen to help remote participants follow along
- Capture and share the notes with everyone in the meeting right from the Mondopad
Mondopad Mobile Apps
Share, view and control Mondopad content from your tablet, PC or smartphone
- Mondopad Connectapp lets you quickly connect your tablet, iPhone or Android smartphone to a Mondopad via WiFi.
- ControlView app replicates the Mondopad desktop on your iPad or PC, giving you full touch control of Mondopad from that device.
- Present2 feature replicates your PC’s screen on the Mondopad. And, you can install it directly from your Mondopad.
Monitor and Manage
Remote monitoring and management technology is built-in
IT administrators and managed service providers can securely monitor and manage the Mondopad from anywhere.
Embedded Intel vPro technologies and compatibility with industry leading remote monitoring and management software provide immediate access for controlling, analyzing and administering the Mondopad as a hooked IT asset.