1739L 17-inch Open-Frame Touchmonitor
Elo chassis LCD monitors have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications. Future panel improvements are therefore possible without external changes. The 1739L features a wide viewing angle panel along with a unique, injection-molded minibezel and virtually invisible water-resistant seal. Available with a choice of touch technology including clear glass IntelliTouch surface wave for the utmost in optical quality.
SecureTouch in action – view a video of the UL-60950 ball-drop test!
Compare Elo touchmonitors.
- High quality panel with 160°x160° viewing angle
- 1000:1 contrast ratio, and 300-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including rear-mount (two standard rear-mount brackets included) and VESA mount; optional front mount (see Accessories tab for details) and rack mount (see Accessories tab for details)
- AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive, IntelliTouch Surface Wave, SecureTouch Surface Wave and CarrollTouch Infrared touch technology with dual serial/USB touch interface; Acoustic Pulse Recognition touch technology with USB touch interface. (SecureTouch monitors use a 3 mm chemically strengthened glass touch sensor.)
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available